On 8th of October, the Concert Hall of the “Kazan Expo” international exhibition center became the venue of official ceremony of closing of the World Construction Championship II. The ceremony was officiated by Ms. Rayana Akhmetzyanova and Mr. Maksim Sharafutdinov.
The ceremony included awarding of the winners and competition medalists congratulated by the Championship organizers and guest artists. First of all, there were announced the strongest participants having competed in individual nominations:
- Individual nomination “Electric Welder of Manual Welding” — Mr. Shirokov Nikolay Dmitrievich (Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation) and Mr. Kozhemanov Maksim Vladimirovich (Kazansky (Privolzhsky) Federal University; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Electric Installation of Secondary Wiring” — Mr. Nekrasov Artem Yurievich (Gazprom Invest, LLC) and Mr. Khazimuratov Dmitry Sergeevich (the Petro-chemistry and Oil Refining College named after N.V. Lemaev; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Data Modeling” — Ms. Tarasova Elizaveta Aleksandrovna (Uralkali, PJSC) and Mr. Barinov Nikita Sergeevich (the Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Engineering of the Electric Part and Automation Systems” — Mr. Bazlov Dmitry Aleksandrovich (Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation) and Ms. Zhdanukhina Alina Alekseevna (the Vyatka State University; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Process Engineering” — Ms. Malinina Elena Vyacheslavovna (Uralkali, PJSC) and Ms. Gabidullina Aigul Maratovna (the Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Pricing and Cost Estimating” — Ms. Tchaikina Tatiana Vitalievna (Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation);
- Individual nomination “Construction Supervision” — Mr. Khuzin Denis Rishatovich (SIBUR Holding, PJSC) and Ms. Burlakova Marina Sergeevna (the Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Labor Safety” — Ms. Zimnyakova Olga Vyacheslavovna (Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation) and Mr. Matveev Kirill Mikhailovich (the Nizhnekamsk Engineering College named after E.N. Korolev; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Non-destructive Testing” — Mr. Fedorov Evgeny Leonidovich (Gazprom Invest, LLC) and Ms. Morozova Olga Gennadievna (the Irkutsk National Research Technical University; the Student League);
- Individual nomination “Architectural/ Civil Engineering” — Mr. Biktaev Anton Shamilevich (Uralkali, PJSC) and Ms. Yagnitsyna Anna Aleksandrovna (the Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering; the Student League).
The winners and medalists of individual nominations were congratulated and awarded by the Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, Mr. Irek Envarovich Faizullin.
“Let me join the said congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I thank the founders and organizers of the Championship: Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation; the Republic of Tatarstan; Gazprom, PJSC; and the platform “Russia, the Opportunity Country”, for the arrangements and high level of competitions’ support. I congratulate and thank our partners as well: they have been preparing this event for the entire year. We have finished just the second Construction Championship, but its results write themselves. Promotion of construction profession was and remains our primary objective.”
Apart from that, Mr. Irek Envarovich Faizullin handed the Note of Acknowledgement issued by the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation to director of capital investments, state construction supervision and state expertize in Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation, Mr. Gennady Stanislavovich Sakharov; and handed the badge of honor named “Honorary Constructor of Russia” to general director of Gazprom Invest, LLC, Mr. Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Tyurin.
The winners and medalists of multi-team nomination “Best Construction Site” and related individual nominations were congratulated and awarded by the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Mr. Rustam Nurgalievich Minnikhanov.
“You all are the best. The golden genetic pool of Russia’s construction industry has gathered here today. Applause to you! I would also like to thank the teams representing Rosatom, Gazprom, and the platform “Russia, the Opportunity Country”. Let us not forget to thank the Republic of Tatarstan. We are proud of such a powerful strength; our young people have proven their mettle at international championship time after time. Our young generation keeps its pace!”
The next ones to get their awards were the finalists representing Gazprom Invest, LLC. They have demonstrated best results in the team nomination “Installation of Steel and Reinforced Concrete Structures”.
For their awarding the organizers invited general director of Gazprom Invest, LLC, Mr. Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Tyurin, to the scene.
“I congratulate those on the scene today. You have shown best results. I also would like to express my warm congratulations to everyone seated in this hall. I support the speech of Mr. Rustam Nurgalievich: you are the people, who make us who we are; you are the best.
At the Championship, we watched the constructors of a new generation: smart, talented, and ambitious! My friends, when together, we can face the challenges of the ongoing technologic era and ensure sustainable development of Russia’s construction industry.
Only this approach to work being demonstrated by you during the Championship and implementation of the tasks settled by our leadership will guarantee Russia will keep the title of the great power!
It is worth noticing that Gazprom is always open to team-work related to development of professional education and training of human resources.
Of course, in conclusion I would like to express my thanks to the Republic of Tatarstan! Kazan is the centuries-old shining, hospitable, and actively developing city.”
Team nominations’ winners were represented by the following persons:
- Multi-team nomination “Best Construction Site” — cross-function team of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation and cross-function team of the Republic of Tatarstan (the Student League);
- Team nomination “Electric Installation of Power Cables and Cable Accessories” — cross-function team of Gazprom Invest, LLC and cross-function team of the Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering (the Student League);
- Team nomination “Installation of EC&I Equipment” — cross-function team of ESKM AK Corporation, LLC and the Leninogorsk Engineering College (the Student League);
- Team nomination “Electric Installation of Lighting Networks and Electric Equipment” — Gazprom Invest, LLC and the Modern Technology College (the Student League);
- Team nomination “Installation of Process Pipelines” — and the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (the Student League);
- Team nomination “Civil Works” — cross-function team of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation and cross-function team of the Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering (the Student League).
The winners and medalists were congratulated by director of capital investments, state construction supervision and state expertize in Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation, Mr. Gennady Stanislavovich Sakharov.
“The World Construction Championship has come around. Indeed, we have been preparing for a long time and faced the difficulties. Our team has one member; and the whole event would not happen without his help. I wish to express special thanks to the Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, Mr. Faizullin Irek Envarovich!
We are beginning to prepare for the next Championship as soon as tomorrow. We hope it will be better, stronger, and more useful. We are waiting for everyone at the next World Construction Championship!”
Next, the awards were announced for the teams having demonstrated best results in the nominations related to the sections of “Industrial Facility Design” and “Construction Project Management”.
- Team nomination “Data Modeling and Engineering” — cross-function team of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation and the Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University (the Student League);
- Team nomination “Construction Project Management” — Gazprom Invest, LLC;
- Team nomination “Geodetic Surveyor” — cross-function team of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation.
Mr. Ivan Aleksandrovich Shulyupin, the head of development department in “Russia, the Opportunity Country”, ANCO, was invited to the scene to award the winners.
“All the projects being realized and supported by the platform “Russia, the Opportunity Country” change their members’ lives for the better. I am very glad that the World Construction Championship of this year joined the line of 26 projects already supported by the President’s platform. Our projects and contests have already involved 15 million of people; and I am sure that all members of the Championship will reach their success in future; I wish good luck to all of you. All Championship winners will go to the cool journey across Russia being sponsored by our platform under the program named “More than a Journey”. Everyone will see our country from a new angle.” Noted the head of development department in “Russia, the Opportunity Country”, ANCO.
After announcement of the results of the competitive part of the Championship, there was awarding of the winners having taken part in individual nominations within the contest named “Stroymaster” supported by the National Association of Builders.
The winners were awarded by Vice president of the NOSTROY National Constructors’ Association, Mr. Alexander Vasilievich Ishin.
“The World Construction Championship is the best thing to revive construction industry traditions. We will do our best to make the contests and the World Construction Championship good Russian traditions. I wish everyone strong health and further professional success in the construction sphere for the benefit of Russia!”
The final part of the awarding ceremony gave publicity to the team of the highest “capitalization” having got the most votes at the Construction exchange.
Apart from that, the official closing ceremony included the light pixel show “Empathy”, opera show “Soprano Gold”, and Pipe Drum Show.
General partners of the World Construction Championship II are represented by the following organizations: Alabuga Development, LLC; SIBUR Holding, PJSC; ACCNI (Association of Organizations of the Construction Complex of the Nuclear Industry); RZD, OJSC; Uralkali, PJSC; and ESKM AK Corporation, LLC.
RZD, OJSC is one of largest railway companies in the world. It is characterized by huge scopes of passenger and cargo services. The company makes the top three of global railway enterprises. RZD, OJSC employs professional specialists of all spheres of railway transportation, owns large-scale regulatory and technical base, engineering and construction resources, and significant experience of international cooperation. The company makes one quarter of total passenger turnover within Russia’s transport system and over 46% of cargo turnover.
General multimedia holding is represented by Gazprom Media Holding, JSC.
General news agency is represented by Russia’s TASS Information Agency.
Championship’s partners are represented by the following companies: Tatneft, PJSC; NOSTROY National Constructors’ Association; Etalon Company Group, JSC; Credit Bank of Moscow, PJSC; Orgenergostroy Institute, JSC; and TITAN-2 Holding.
Technical partners of the Championship are represented by the following companies: PERI, LLC; ESAB, LLC; VENTOPRO, LLC; and Tatelektromontazh, JSC.
Resource partners of the Championship are represented by the following: Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University); Russia’s Student Teams (RST) youth social agency; “Builders of Russia Union”, all-Russia Cross-sector Association of Employees; the University of Innopolis; VSK, Joint-Stock Insurance Company; Vostok-Service Company Group; and Suksun Optical and Mechanical Plant ROSOMZ, OJSC.
The business program of the Championship held in “Kazan Expo” international exhibition center allowed discussing a number of questions related to the solutions on development of industrial construction sector in Russia and overseas. There were 48 roundtable discussions and 2 panel sessions. Speakers were represented by 268 experts with some representatives of business and government among them. The partners of Championship’s business program were represented by Gazprombank, JSC; Evraz, LLC; Romeks Group, LLC; and NOPRIZ (National Association of Surveyors and Designers).
On 5th of October the World Construction Championship was officially opened in the concert hall of “Kazan Expo” international exhibition center. Russia’s astronauts and members of the 68th expedition of the ISS crew, Mr. Sergey Prokopiev and Mr. Dmitry Petelin, welcomed the participants.
Main vectors of business program of the World Construction Championship II were dedicated to complex development of the territories, finding the solutions on strategic goals related to development of industrial construction, and new challenges referring to the global economy. The international program was dedicated to arrangement of new logistic solutions and creation of cooperation chains within the EAEU and CIS markets. The experts discussed new technologies and instruments related to the construction sphere, while businessmen found new partners and concluded new agreements. There were 13 new agreements signed at the Championship. They are related to development of the construction industry within the territories of the EAEU and CIS countries.
In order to engage young people into the construction industry, the event included the interactive program and open Lecture Course presented by the following guest speakers: Fyodor Konyukhov (the famous traveler, writer, and painter), Alexander Misurkin (the Hero of the Russian Federation, research astronaut having visited the International Space Station for three times), and Vladislav Tretyak (the Soviet hockey player, Merited Master of Sport of the USSR, and the President of the Russian Ice Hockey Federation). The interactive program and Lecture Course tool place in the Exhibition Hall having demonstrated the multimedia space, innovation center, and showdown of achievements.
The Championship space (STROYARENA) was arranged based on the fractality principle: unity of similar, but unique elements. These elements were organized from particulars to generals while being combined in an integral whole. The space surrounding the exhibition pavilion was arranged in sectors placed around the central art object, the ENERGY FRACTAL. Location of stands was also organized based on the fractality principle.
Also, the exposition was furnished with Fanmile, the interactive gallery locating business, entertainment, and educational modules.
The Fanmile territory located the Construction exchange, the information platform having united all platforms of the World Construction Championship. It provided online details on involved companies, teams, schedules, locations, and high points. Also, people could leave their votes for teams deserving the Winner’s Cup.
The World Construction Championship II involved government officers, businessmen, experts, and specialists dealing with the industrial construction coming from 24 countries: Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Qazaqstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tadjikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, China, India, Yemen, Israel, Mexico, Thailand, France, Turkey, Bangladesh, Estonia, Afghanistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Rwanda.
The organizers, participants, and guests of the event expressed their wish to meet together at the World Construction Championship III.
18 September 2023
The results of semi-final for world construction championship III’s school league have been announced
25 July 2023
The World construction championship III has launched its pre-qualification phase
13 March 2023
The World Construction Championship III will take place in Saint-Petersburg in October