The period from 5th till 8th of October will open the World Construction Championship II in Kazan. The event is organized by the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation; Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation; “Russia, the Opportunity Country”, Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization (ANCO); Gazprom Invest, LLC; and the Republic of Tatarstan. In 2022, the Championship joined the project line supported by “Russia, the Opportunity Country” platform.
6th of October has become the date of conduction of business program session named “The Vector of Digital Technologies’ Development within in Construction Industry”. The session took place in “Kazan Expo” international exhibition center and was the part of “Industry Technologies” program. The event was organized by private Rosatom’s entity CEMCP (Centre of Expertise for Major Construction Projects).
Rapidly changing economic environment settles the key goal of providing of technological independence (digitalization) of our country. It allows integrating digital modeling of comprehensive safe space, and creating digital data bases and virtual reality. The session raised the topics of improvement of efficiency and speed of construction that would be available for specialists in the nearest future.
The session involved the following speakers:
- Deputy Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation (Mr. Mikhailik Konstantin Alexandrovich)
- Director of digital development department in the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation (Mr. Parfentiev Nikolay Alexandrovich)
- Director of capital investments, state construction supervision and state expertize in Rosatom Company Group; Council member and executive-board member of the Builders of Russia Union (Mr. Sakharov Gennady Stanislavovich)
- Vice Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation dealing with real estate business; Council member of National Urban Planners' Guild; and head of Grad Territory Planning Institute, LLC (Ms. Beregovskikh Anna Nikolaevna)
- Head of Data Modeling dept. in DOM.RF, JSC; deputy Chairman in the ТК-505 Standardization Technical Committee “Data Modeling”; Mr. Davydov Denis Nikolaevich
The speakers raised the topics of national standards within the sphere of data modeling, digital alter egos of capital construction/ spatial planning objects, the role of digital operator in technical clients’ infrastructure, large-scale projects’ management, and complex solutions on reduction of construction costs and time.
Deputy Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, Mr. Mikhailik Konstantin Alexandrovich, spoke on the level of modern domestic solutions.
“Despite the fact that a lot of foreign players have left Russia’s market, the modern domestic solution being actively developed and integrated into the operation process by our specialists can occupy the education niche. And, the most important thing, new products will correspond to current demands of certain market members.”
Director of capital investments, state construction supervision and state expertize in Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation; Mr. Sakharov Gennady Stanislavovich, noticed the importance of digitalization in arrangement of technological independence of Russia.
“Today is the period of special importance of advanced technologies’ integration. Modern solutions can greatly improve our efforts related to erection of industrial objects by arrangement of quick and effective project management. This is exactly required for the purpose of active development of the industry within sanction pressure and unstable economic environment.”
4 September 2023
The World construction championship III has launched its pre-qualification phase
13 March 2023
The World Construction Championship III will take place in Saint-Petersburg in October
16 February 2023
The World Construction Championship II by numbers: the final competitions have involved over 1,000 of professionals